Single or group bookings welcome
To book a pitch, facility or session on our athletics track at YMCA Newark and Sherwood’s Community and Activity Village, please complete the form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please visit our Prices and Opening Hours page or call 01636 880624.
Sponsor a facility
As a creative space designed to serve the Newark and Sherwood areas, the state-of-the-art facilities at the village will be available for hire once the complex has been completed.
We hope your clubs, teams and individuals will not only make full use of these facilities once completed, but also sponsor our development projects to help bring these community to fruition.
It is our aim that this village will help our communities to become better connected through enjoying our range of programmes delivered through exceptional facilities.
If you would like to sponsor a project or facility, please email our team on email@example.com.
- Community Café – Inclusive space for the whole community to meet and enjoy a bite to eat!
- Kitchen – Space to produce high quality food and drink, with opportunities to offer training to local young people and families.
- Athletics – Reinstatement of Athletics provisions previously hosted at the Grove Leisure Centre.
- 3G Pitches– Construction of 2 state-of-the-art 3G pitches. 1 community pitch for training use and recreational sports provisions. 1 Football pitch for local club home games and training.
- Tennis Courts – 3 artificial surface tennis courts.
- Nursery – 80+ place nursery for ages 6months – 4yrs, offering access to secure outside space and sports facilities.
- Art Studio – 2 purpose built art studios with North light and utilities.
- Music Space – Large recording studio, capable of hosting small choir groups and large bands. Smaller practice rooms and 2 digital editing suites for digital radio and recording.
- Media Spaces – Two digital recording studios for music and video editing. Large central control recording and mixing studio connected throughout the facility.
- Dance Studio – Large sprung-floor dance studio with facilities for Yoga and Pilates.
- Skate-park – One of the UK’s largest external combined skate and BMX parks, offering instructor supervision and open access.
- Cycling – 750m closed-loop circuit, with 400m+ elliptical training loop, short-track youth training inner loop and oblique angle circuit track.
- Climbing Wall – Space for 12m high-roped climbing facility.
- Meeting Rooms – 4 meeting rooms with media facilities, movable partitions allow for flexible room layouts and meeting spaces for up to 30 people.
- Small function room – Space for up to 100 guests with access to bar and catering facilities (available for wedding hire).
- Large function room – Space for 200+ seated in modern venue, including catering and bar facilities, in addition to multimedia connectivity (available for wedding hire).
- Health & Wellbeing Studio – Large space for boutique fitness classes and bespoke strength and conditioning programmes.
- MUGA scheme– 2 ‘Multi-Use Games Areas’ (MUGAs) will be available for a variety of sports.
Watch this space!
Details on how to book out spaces will be available in due course – watch this space!