Last updated: 3 November 2020
Due to the recently announced national restrictions, the YMCA Community and Activity Village will be closed to the public from Thursday 5th November. This closure will be reviewed on 2nd December 2020 in line with government guidelines.
All booking slots will be retained for future use once the site reopens, if you have any queries please do contact us on 01636880624 (bookings) or 01636233125 (site).
We hope to see you all again soon, stay safe!
Until Thursday 5th November
As Newark and Sherwood enters Tier 3, please be aware of the following guidelines which will ensure we can continue to safely operate the YMCA Community and Activity Village.
- Only football teams who are in a league or part of an organised club are able to attend site – no private groups
- Football coaches are to meet their teams in the designated waiting areas and walk them to the pitches
- Spectators are discouraged from site
- Pitches must be left promptly after a session has finished – no gathering in groups on site
- Face masks are to be worn by all coaches and players over 12 when entering and leaving site, but can be removed when on the pitches/track
- Please also continue to follow social distancing and hand-washing guidance displayed on site, including checking in using the NHS Track and Trace app
We appreciate these guidelines may difficult to adjust to, and thank you so much for your co-operation. By following these rules we can all do our bit to support safety for both YMCA staff and visitors.
We hope that by adhering to these guidelines we can get back to offering our facilities to everyone as soon as possible!
For the most up-to-date official guidance on COVID-19 safety and restrictions, please visit the dedicated UK government website.