Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you read all ‘Terms and Conditions’ (T&Cs) relating to your service before making a booking with YMCA Newark and Sherwood.
YMCA Childcare (Term-Time)
By making a booking, I understand and agree to abide by all of YMCA Newark and Sherwood’s Childcare policies and procedures, as stated in the relevant Parent Handbook. This includes and is not limited to the YMCA Payment Policies.
- I agree that my child’s registration is complete and accurate before I have registered for any YMCA Childcare provision. I agree that my childcare fees will be paid in full on the dates specified. Payments after this date will result in an additional fine.
- I agree that YMCA Newark and Sherwood will charge late fees for not paying on time and dishonoured checks will incur an additional £5 charge.
- I agree to collect my child by the end of each session, or I will be charged a late collection fee of £5 per 5 minutes – this is only relevant to after school clubs.
- I understand that the childcare provision may be closed on selected holidays. Please see our website for updates.
- YMCA staff will not take part in discussions concerning legal documents or court degrees, and therefore, decisions regarding who is authorised to collect a child will be governed by the ‘collectors’ information provided by the Primary Parent/Guardian. This information must be kept up to date. This can be done by visiting our website or by contacting the bookings team on 0115 711 7006.
- I agree that no persons under the age of 18 can collect my child without the prior submission of a signed ‘release to minor’ form.
- I confirm that the information that I have provided is accurate and up to date.
- I understand that neither YMCA Newark and Sherwood nor the respective site/school can accept responsibility for any accident, injury, or personal loss sustained during my child’s attendance.
- I understand that, in the event of a school closure, I will still be charged.
- To ensure that appropriate staffing ratios are maintained, I will not amend my scheduled bookings later than 14 days prior to the booked session.
- I understand that I must give 28 days’ notice to leave YMCA Newark and Sherwood’s Breakfast and After School Club Childcare service, and I understand that YMCA Newark and Sherwood would value the feedback of a completed exit survey for my child.